Tuesday Night Spotlight results 1/30 Feb 1, 2018 2:33:22 GMT -5
Post by GWA on Feb 1, 2018 2:33:22 GMT -5
- Huge Ref walked out with a scantily clad woman on each arm and announced tonight would be a night of true excitement, as he introduced a roulette wheel that would determine each match type for the night.
- No DQ match: GWA World Tag Team Champion Mike Lio over Rob Wyatt via pinfall.
- The Killer said new GWA World Champion Dylan Black took a target off of his back and put it on his own. He then stated there was a rumor that Apokalupsis was set to return tonight, but he claimed those rumors were false and it was past the old man's bedtime. Suddenly, "Hero" by Skillet blasted through the PA system as Apokalupsis emerged amidst a sea of adoring fans, making a beeline for the former champion. He noted The Killer's breath still stunk of garbage from their last encounter, and proclaimed the GWA's savior was back. He then stated he had renewed his contract and was ready to get back into the game on Tuesday Night Spotlight by facing his old adversary.
- Steel Cage match: The Killer over Apokalupsis via pinfall.
- After the match, The Killer assaulted Apokalupsis with a steel chair, planting him with another Killer Bomb. Apokalupsis gained a mic and said that battle might have ended in The Killer's favor, but the war was far from over.
- Brewer came out to a surprising ovation of cheers and said it was time to cut the nonsense regarding his recent absence. He stated the GWA was once a place of fun, where he enjoyed working, but now it was "arrive, fight, and leave." Calling himself the last of a dying breed, he claimed to be on his last legs. He then declared there was one man who was a ray of hope, who knew what it took to be a top star. The Hall of Famer called out Dylan Black, choosing him as his final opponent.
- Non-title match: Doomtrain over International Champion The Crusher via pinfall.
- Doomtrain indicated his interest in a rematch for the International Title down the stretch to Revelation.
- Mystikal Dragon came down with some ladies of the night, while Dylan Black made his first appearance with the GWA World Title. The latter handed the championship to Huge Ref, who in turn handed it to one of the hookers as The Second Season Sensation grimaced.
- Non-title Blindfold match: GWA World Champion Dylan Black over Mystikal Dragon via pinfall.
- Dylan Black described the blindfold match as "the worst thing he ever competed in," despite prevailing and cementing his spot atop the roster. He said it was time to put the entertainment back into wrestling, something he aspired to do every time he stepped in the ring. After noting he and Brewer would never have a bad match, he said he had an answer to his challenge. Before he could answer, Huge Ref stole the microphone from him and walked away, not allowing him to finish his thoughts. As the show closed, Dylan Black was seen staring fiery holes into Huge Ref.
- Match of the Night: Dylan Black vs. Mystikal Dragon