Tuesday Night Spotlight results 7/17 Jul 17, 2018 22:11:49 GMT -5
Post by GWA on Jul 17, 2018 22:11:49 GMT -5
- Sue Rogers stated he conducted a survey backstage and everyone predicted Max Rex would beat him. Producing a barb wire wrapped cowbell from his sack, he then claimed when he said "would," he meant "wouldn't," as there was no way he could lose.
- Sue Rogers over Max Rex via pinfall.
Max Rex is injured for 1 week.
- After busting Rex open with the barb wire, Sue escaped a sleeper to hit the Manly Man Slam and score the upset. Had the one time dominant champion lost his confidence? Meanwhile, Sue reiterated his goal for The Barnyard to become GWA World Tag Team Champions.
- Faith made an appearance at the arena to a tremendous ovation.
- The Killer over Veronica Moon via pinfall.
- The Killer relentlessly mocked Kmodo Dragon during the bout, landing a move he named the Dragon Killer to put Moon away.
- Rockshade proclaimed GWA World Tag Team Champion Caffrey wasn't the only one who knew how to use the rulebook. Since Caffrey took advantage of the substitution clause to avoid defending the titles last week, Rockshade vowed to use the corner clause to oppose Caffrey whenever he wrestled. The Double Hall of Famer wished The Unlegend luck applying the CAL with a legend breathing down his neck.
- The GWA issued a statement acknowledging the offense many took to the antics of Rich Sheath on Sunday Showcase. It continued that while the company did not want anyone to feel unwelcome for who they were, everyone should remember actions had consequences. This further incensed Rich Sheath, who twerked and butted the ramp in protest.
- Dylan Black over Rich Sheath via pinfall.
- Rich Sheath kept pace with The Sensation and escaped a pinning predicament at two and three quarters to the wonderment of all. Black kept his focus and finally defeated the controversial star with a Bank Shot.
- GWA World Champion Brewer slid into the ring, pushing Dylan Black through the ropes. He faced off with Rich Sheath and dropped him with a Third Woe before pummeling him with rights and lefts and screaming the ring was for men.
- Match of the Night: Dylan Black vs. Rich Sheath